Monday, October 27, 2014

Product Review: Kirsten's Checked Dress and Apron

So I have wanted this outfit for such a long time and I finally fought an intense bidding war to get one and got it on the final bid of $39.99. Which this dress is pretty rare so honestly I feel this was a good price. Now it is missing the yellow shawl but I know I will find it one day on Ebay! 
So here is the American Girl Wiki article on the outfit.

And here is the dress on my Kirsten, just got it today!! 




So its obviously beautiful and I love the way it makes Kirsten's eyes pop! 


The detail is absolutely impeccable as you see above. The very detailed flower stitching on the apron is so beautiful and the tiny buttons on the front of the dress are adorable. 

All and all here are my ratings.

Quality- 5 AG stars
Definitely has that American Girl quality that I love!

Fit- 5 AG stars
My Kirsten is a Pre-Mattel and it fits her just perfect!

Historical Accuracy- 5 AG stars
Looking at any old photo of the 1850s you can see this is a very accurate look! 

I have nothing bad to say about this outfit and it was so worth the money!

Any questions about this outfit I would be glad to answer in the comments!! 

  

1 comment:

  1. This will be my Kirsten's first outfit, besides her nightgown. I've always admired it and am so excited to have it and a Kirsten to dress with it!

    ReplyDelete